Saturday 15 August 2009

Wedded Bliss kit by Rustic Charm Creations




Wow! I seem to be on a bit of a creative roll today! We got back from the stables earlier than expected, so I made good use of the time to create a couple of LOs with this beautiful kit - Wedded Bliss by Rustic Charm Creations, available at Scrap It Sassy here https://scrapitsassy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=31&products_id=6016 . It's a gorgeous kit, full os useful elements - in fact I don't think there's one thing in there that I wouldn't use! I made a nice bright page for some of my Woburn Safari Park pics from our holiday this year. Then to show something completely different from such a vibrant kit, I made 'Evie'. I've also made a 3rd LO with this kit for a Scraplift challenge over on the Scrap It Sassy Forum (link is on the store front page!). This kit is fabulous! You need it NOW!!!
Bernie x

1 comment:

  1. reaaly like you lo's paricularly the zebra lo.
    Like your blog as well

    xxx
    lee
    uks

    ReplyDelete