Tuesday 4 August 2009

OMW! I woke up this morning to find I've been given an award!! Thank you so much Becky - that's made my day!! I think the idea is that I pass this on to someone else, so I'm going to make someone else's day now!! It's my first ever award - so exciting!!

Antoinette's beach hack went well last night - as usual Molly was as a good as gold on the hour's hack on country and main roads to get there, and then had 3 really good canters (almost broke into gallop on the last one, lol) along the beach. There were more people around this time, who I think appreciated the sight of 8 horses riding along the beach! Even along the roads, people were bringing their little children out of the house to wave to the horses, lol - it's lovely! Honestly, it just doesn't compare to riding at the stables...there's nothing like it! For anyone watching just the sound of the hooves on the hard sand seems to go right to the core of you, and the sight of them enjoying the cantering so much is wonderful!

Today I'm taking Paulette and Aunt Marion (visiting from her Convent in Bormingham) up to Pickleberry Crafts in Faversham, and Jane Dean is going to pop over for coffee with us!!! Am looking forward to seeing what they've got on the shop, as we're so stash starved here in Thanet! They do evening classes there too, so I'm hoping there will be some of what they make on display, as I'm thinking if it's only 40 mins away, Paulette and I could pop up now and then for a class! Hopefully the weather will stay nice for us so Marion gets to see more of round here!
The big question is, do I take my camera, lol, or is that too much like hero-worshipping??!!!!

Maybe just the handbag camera, lol!!!!

Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment