Tuesday 18 August 2009

Bits N Bobs CT Los using Summer Bride kit.



Two LOs for Bits N Bobs using Julie's Summer Bride kit available at Exquisite Scraps here... http://exquisitescraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_150&products_id=2244 . I actually finished these 2 days ago but after a 9 hour day yesterday I wasn't fit for much when I got in!!
I loved this kit with its gentle colours. Now I've learned a new technique of making edges disappear, it was perfect for practising! I'm really pleased with both the LOs but especially 'Concentrating'! Had great fun making things disappear slightly on there!!!!
Now I'm just waiting for Julie to upload her Fantasia FS kit to her shop so I can get my hands on that for mor of the same!!! Although think I need to find a decent tutorial on perfect extractions, as this kind of thing seems to go hand in hand with extracting!
Bernie x

1 comment:

  1. Award for you hun :O)
    http://scrappingbits.blogspot.com/2009/08/award-thank-you.html

    ReplyDelete