Friday 14 August 2009


These are my Los made for the Scrap It Sassy CT. I used a kit called California Broken by SAHM of Drama Queens. It's a gorgeous kit with such scrummy colours inside!!! The lion LO was inspired by a scraplift challenge at Faith Scrappers UK...I scraplifted my scraplift, LOL...does that count as a 'lift, if you 'lift yourself?!!!!
I'm caught up with all my Jessica Sprague classes now - thankfully today's lesson had no practical of its own as such, just carry on from yesterday. Yesterday's was all about how to make your own brushes, and it IS a fascinating process with amazing potential. But I found, to my surprise, that I really not interested in mkaing my own at this moment in time! I don't know if it's just because my mind's not really 'at peace' so I don't feel enormously creative (although having sat and made 2 Los this evening I'm def feeling more inspired now!) or if it's just that I'm lazy and, knowing there are so many brushes available out there and that I don't need anything personal at the moment, it just doesn't appeal to me to sit and play at that! Still, the class is available forever via my account there so if in the future I have more time on my hands and can relax properly, I can go back and watch the videocasts again and make some for myself!
Evie's had a great day - she had DN Megan-Elise sleeping over last night and she stayed till noon, then at 1pm Evie was picked up by her best friend's mum to go to their beach hut for the afternoon! Antoinette came home at 3pm - she'd also been to the beach with her best friend following her sleepover there. Unfortunately she's cut her toe quite deeply on the rocks:( She was asleep by 7pm, lol and Evie asked to go to bed at that time, lol!!
So! Now I'm all alone as Andy's brother got tickets for the 3 brothers to go to the closing act of the Broadstairs Folk Week. His wife Jo, is the Director of the whole thing, so it's a very hectic and busy week for her...I'm expecting much beer to be drunk tonite!!! I've got plans though as there's a cyber crop at Butterfly Crafts to try and catch up with, as well as this week's SLYMI challenge (Scrap a square within a square). I also need to forward on the LO I created for the Scraplift challenge at faith Scrappers UK!!! Then later I have yesterday's The Bill to watch and tonite's Criminal Minds (LOVE that show!!)! I know how to enjoy myself, lol!!!
Bernie x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bernie, thought I would have a little look at your blog. I felt the same as you about making my own brushes just so easy to get them and I don't think I'm that creative!!
    Have a nice day and thanks for all the links x

    ReplyDelete