Friday 21 August 2009

Scrap It Sassy CT LOs - Caribbean Blue kit by Litterbox Creations

Here's the link to this kit - it's choc-a-blok full of stash! https://scrapitsassy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20_94&products_id=2981&zenid=b8776782c5d76969400fc83534fa8c3a
Now this kit was chosen as a bit of a challenge to myself, lol! For some reason I rarely scrap in blue, either in paper or digi. I don't dislike blue, I just don't go to it as my first choice of colour!
The greeny background in this LO is actually one of my photos!
The trickiest bit for me was finding photos I felt were right for the b/gs, but it was plain sailing after that, as everything in the kit is so well co-ordinated! I LOVED all the grunged up, distressed papers and the big brackets frame! Of course, living in a seaside town, I had to use the seagulls! And the little sprinkling of sand of course (loved that too!!). I tried to make the title look as if it's been written in the sand...not sure it was 100% successful but it's OK for me!
We're off to the stables now as the Head Girl there said that Antoinette could have a ride on her (private) horse this afternoon while she herself is riding...don't want to miss that - a real honour!!
Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment