Monday 10 August 2009

Look What I Made!

This one is for Pat, Molly's owner. I've printed it off and put it in a lovely wooden frame. It's our little gift to thank Pat for all her kindness to Antoinette (and Evie! She's had a few little rides on Molly as well!). We shall miss her - and Molly of course - but hope to go down to Sussex occasionally in the school holidays to see Molly and Pat.
This is one I made for my Aunt Marion, who's in the photo with Antoinette! She was ever so brave standing that close to a horse!!!! She asked for a copy of the photo to take back to the Convent or the other Sisters there would never believe her, lol! So I decorated it up a bit and put this one also in a nice wooden frame, so she can keep it up in her room!
Antoinette (and Evie!) had her last ride on Molly this afternoon. It was lovely to see them all together, but I'm not going to say much more than that as it makes me fill up!! We're going to Hever Castle tomorrow and Antoinette is adamant she doesn't want to go to the stables tomorrow. They said their private goodbyes to Molly this evening when they turned her out into the field *sniff*.
We will go up on Wednesday when she leaves to see Pat and wave goodbye to Molly. I'm dreading it as I'm sure I'll be worse than the kids!!!! *double sniff*
I got loads of lovely photos today though and now I've seen just how good one looks all prettied up and in a wooden frame, I'm going to do one each for the girls to hang in their bedroom. Molly has really touched their hearts and I really don't think they will ever forget her!
Right! off to watch some boring TV to make me sleepy after all the excitement of creating the photo frames! Early start tomorrow!
Bernie x


No comments:

Post a Comment