Sunday 30 August 2009

Scraplift Challenge at Scrap It Sassy


Here's my LO for the 2nd Scraplift Challenge! Almost missed it as we've been so busy it's taken me away from the pooter a lot :(

I used the scrummy Forest Frolic kit by Phantom Scraps, and really enjoyed myself!! I LOVE a good scraplift!!!

Family News: Sat 10 am saw us setting off for Auntie Maureen's house in Beaconsfield, Bucks. We had a lovely time there, despite the traffic on the M25 being a bit of a nightmare (again!) at times! Maureen has given us a whole LOAD of family tree stuff to sort through, so we will be able to go quite a way back on Andy's mother's side of the family. There are even copies of pages from a lady's diary from the mid-1800s...so interesting!

After a faster journey home, we got in around 9.45pm, so all went to bed! Then I was up at 6.45am raring to go & do some more using the fantastic true North kit from GirlBoheme....see the next post for more details!

Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment