Thursday 20 August 2009

Scrap It Sassy LOs with the gorgeous Pretty in Pink kit by Kat's Creations!


OMW! What can I say?!! This is one of the most gorgeous kits I've worked with! I was a bit wary at first, it being ALL pink, but actually, with all the gentle grunge, different shades and patterns, there is plenty of variety! You can get the kit here at SIS... https://scrapitsassy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20_163&products_id=5958&zenid=307230be934e0c09a3648d7617561d0b .

I am SO pleased with the way these LOs turned out! As you can see the stash is just fantastic if you have girls in the family!!! The top LO is of my DN Megan-Elise...ever sinceshe could walk I think she has been made on climbing - the child has no fear at all, lol!!
The 2nd LO is my DD2 taking us for a walk in a small local woods (which is to be developed in the near future unless the protests are listened to by the local council:(). She went there with her class last year (Year 1) after they'd been reading the book The Gruffalo! Although the class searched very hard, they didn't find the Gruffalo, so Evie wanted to take US there to try again!! It was a beautiful afternoon with the sun shining through the leaves of the tall trees, so I'm really glad to have scrapped this photo! Especially if in years to come the wood is no longer there...this will be all DD2 has to help her remember this episode in her life!!
Thank goodness we're starting work a little later this morning as it's given me time to do these two LOs - I've had such fun!!
Bernie x

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are both very beautiful layouts Bernie!!! Digi definitely wins over IRL scrapping doesn't it?

    Keep up the excellent work and keep enjoying the digi fun!

    ReplyDelete