Wednesday 19 August 2009

Scrap It Sassy CT Los - Forest Frolic kit by Phantom Scraps


Yet again, I had a fantastic kit from Scrap It Sassy - you can find it here... https://scrapitsassy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=31&products_id=6075&zenid=b41d8f9a4b8de8cd4910ca893015d121 . The colour palette suited me just fine and I can see me using this a lot! All the elements were very usable and versatile!
The LO about Margate came about really after I decided I really should try and use some of the little characters in the kit! Usually I shy away from this kinda more cutsie stash, but I actually love what I created with it!! (For those who don't know, Margate is a little town in the far S.E. of the UK, in the county of Kent. It used to be a famous holiday place because of its beautiful beaches, and was one of the first places that people used bathing machines, way back when! It's really a shadow of its former self as far as glory goes at this moment in time, but those of us die-hard Margatonians live in hope of better things to come (once the Council decides to invest some money here!)
The 2nd LO, is DD2 with one of the smallest ponies at the stables, Pickles. He's a little tinker though as he's very well-behaved, but once given the green light to canter, he shoots off at the speed of light!! twice now Evie's been caught out by his speedy canter, but both times managed to stay on and the 2nd time she didn't even have a leader, but still managed to bring him to halt...eventually....after several circles in the big outdoor school, lol!!!!!
Family news: It's been a VERY hot day here today! This afternoon it got to 28dg at our house - waaaay too hot for me!! Thankfully we finished work at 2pm so I could go home and hide indoors in the dark, cool living room!! Andy and the girls have all been to the beach this afternoon...they've all come home sun-burnt even with applying loads of sun cream, so I was not happy about that! It's hard to judge though, as the sea breeze can make you feel it's not as hot as it really is...at least they put SOME on, lol...they're all smothered liberally in Nivea now, as over the years we've found that to be the best thing for cooling sunburn and helping to stop skin peeling!
Antoinette's best friend Laura is sleeping over tonite...had better go get them in from the garden and prepare for bedtime! Hopefully it will go smoothly so I can carry on with my uploading of CT LOs!!!!!
Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment