Thursday 6 August 2009

Simple But Sassy - August '09 Collab.at Scrap It Sassy


Each month at SIS there's a contest for the CT. Last month was the first month I heard about it but I chickened out as there was so much I didn't know...how to make a QP, how to use 4shared (still don't know that properly!!!), what size LOs are generally sent through as...but this month the kit was so enticing I decided to take the bull by the horns and have a go!!
These are the two LOs I made with the kit, which can be found here...https://scrapitsassy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=5828&zenid=1fe32797b49be7148d570cdc0ab7a112 . I loved the gentle colours which matched perfectly with some of the flowers at Walmer Castle, lol!! I wanted to make a celebration LO of Antoinette and Molly's relationship before she leaves for Sussex next week, rather than bemoaning the fact she's going, and the kit was perfect for that too!
Now I just need to sort out how to use 4shared (the emails I sent to myself as a test run have never arrived, so goodness only knows how I get that to work on there!!). No idea as to sizes either, but am hoping for some help to come along soon!!
In the meantime I've drunk about 3 litres of coffee, tea and water today trying to soothe my sore throat but it's having none of it!
Lovely kit ladies at SIS! Really enjoyed playing with it!
Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment