Sunday 30 August 2009

My First CT LOs for GirlBoheme Studios!




Have to say I am so honoured to accepted onto Aimee's CT!! Mostly because her kits are so fantastic, but also, having just seen the other CT members' LOs with it on her blog, I'm slightly in awe!!!!
I've just been working with her newest kit the last couple of days, and this is what I've produced! The kit is available here.. http://scrapbird.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=73_186&products_id=1394 and IMO is a bargain price considering how much is actually in the kit!! Let's just say it's VERY generous! Everything goes together so well, and I adored the gentle grunge!!
I'm desperate to create some more pages with the kit, but all the back-to-school 'stuff' is getting in the way...uniform and kit to buy, last-minute rellie visits...it's all good, but does take me away from the pooter.
Now I must get on, as today is stables day and once I leave the house, we won't be back till late afternoon! Today Evie has a lesson at 11am, Antoinette has hers at 2pm and also at 2pm Evie starts her mini-pm - a pony afternoon for littleys under 8 years old! Must remember to charge batteries for the camera quickly !
Bernie x


1 comment:

  1. Bernie! These look FANTASTIC! They are gorgeous! I'm quite excited, lol. And that one of Antoinette up there on the horse is really awesome. I'm a sucker for those equestrian shots...woot!

    ReplyDelete