Thursday 6 August 2009

LOs for SIS using Little Wonderful kit by Secret Garden


Here's the link to the kit... https://scrapitsassy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20_26&products_id=5381 as you're BOUND to want to rush and buy this!! It's absolutely beautiful and stuffed full of gorgeous stash!! I was so inspired I've managed to create 2 Los in about 2 hours!!!!!
I just couldn't believe where the time has gone today, hence the second LO!!! That photo just spoke to me when I was lokoing through my folders! It's one from my OU Photography Course day (which, incidentally, seems like ages ago now, lol!).
Must just rush to get these on the SIS CT Forum so I can go sit with Evie for a while before her bedtime!!
Oh and I've managed to get my QPs through to the CT lead, Deborah, so yay!!! All's well that ends well! My head is fit to burst with all the new 'stuff' I've learned in the last coupla day, lol what with this and the Jessica Sprague class! Just need to pop over to her site tonite and see if anyone has been able to answer a question I left there! Then my knowledge will be complete for another day, lol!!!!
Bernie x

1 comment:

  1. I love these two pages Bernie - absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete