Tuesday 18 August 2009

Elise Hanson @ The Digichick - Layout Contest!

Well, I rarely get time to join in with challenges and contests as much as I'd like, so I took an hour out to make this LO today! It's a photo from 2007 when I was taking one of Cheryl Johnson's Photography Courses. Evie was about 5 yrs old and just loved the feel of my reflective mat, so decided to lay on it for a while in our garden - not very helpful when I was standing there camera in hand raring to go, lol!!! I used an Elise Hanson kit called {Always} Eden. It's packed full of yumminess, and it was easy to find bits to put together for this LO!

I'm pretty realistic about my chances when entering any contest, being a relative newcomer to the digi world (I started at the end of January this year), but, much as I love my CT work, I do enjoy taking time to create a LO 'just because'!!!

Anyway, thanks for prompting me to scrap another of my 'portfolio' photos!

Bernie x

2 comments:

  1. Adorable Bernie!! I love the shadows on the little bees-- it makes them just pop right out! And way to go on the photo-- she's darling. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete