Tuesday 28 July 2009

My LOs with the gorgeous Starving Artist kit from Bits N Bobs, available at Exquisite Scraps here... http://exquisitescraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=196&products_id=2096 . Lovely kit with really varied elements and b/gs so useful for all sorts of LOs!

Photo of DD1 in the thousands of daffs at the Viking Ship at Pegwell Bay. I loved using the rainbow effect ribbons and b/g to give it a slightly 'hippy' feel (what with her laying down in amongst the daffs, lol) and then added the little bit of bling all around to help make it feel (hopefully) as magical and blissful to the viewer as it did to Antoinette that day!


Whilst changing my files around on the pooter I found some old photos I'd intended to s/b but hadn't got around to (what a surprise!). This was taken last year, and I just loved the whole lonely seat thing going on! The dead leaves all around, the peling paint! So I wanted to use the photo. While we were away DH and I both comented on how a lot of the trees were losing their leaves! We did have some rain and high winds, and it was as if the unseasonal weather had confused the trees! So I decided to use this old photo to make a memory of this year's holiday!


I blended together 2 of the b/gs to make a paler backdrop and had a great time playing with the flowers and leaves!!

This was one of DD1's photos taken while on her school residential trip to the Loire Valley. The words 'Leonardo da Vinci' are actually another photo blended in to the b/g, as I only realised when looking through all her photos that he is buried in a chapel that they visited! I loved this b/g for this photo...made me think of old peeling plaster on ancient walls! Plus I always love a bit of grunge!!!

After I'd started playing with this kit I only then realised it's actually only tagger size, and I usually only use Full Size, so I must apologise to Julie for taking the wrong size kit! I believe the full size will be available soon!

Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment