Monday 13 July 2009



Someone's been busy today!! I chose my next kit for the Scrap It Sassy CT, had a nosey at it and decided I had to start a LO before going out to a footcare appointment! I made most of the top LO of Antoinette in about half an hour! It was so much fun...I played around stretching some of the elements and found I could make a tree trunk look like sand & sea! I stretched the b/g and it looked more like a sky out over the sea! The photo is one I'd aged and distrressed as part of the Jessica Sprague Photo Editing class I'm taking, so I was really pleased to use it! I love the overall feel of this LO - almost like a painted b/g for the photo!
The LO of Evie came together easily too! I used the grasses element, strectched, as a pile of straw behind the fence, just visible! The peeling paint effect on the fence is fantastic, have to say! Another aged photo here!!
The kit I used is Forgotten Times by Secret Garden Creations, and it's gorgeous! As you can see there's lots you can do with the elements to make them great not only for heritage type Los but for any theme really - who'd have thought a beach theme?!!
Family News: Well, we went to the stables after school this evening, and Molly's leg looks like it is healing, thankfully. It was a lovely sight when we went to the field to get Molly in, and when she saw Antoinette coming in with the head collar, she took her nose out of her food and walked over to Antoinette! Awwwww! Antoinette didn't ride her, just groomed her and gave her a fuss - and a carrot and a polo or 2!!
It's SO muggy here...can't wait for Wednesday when the weather's supposed to break a bit...although with this corner of the UK, the forecast is usually wrong!!
Bernie x

1 comment:

  1. Loving these layouts Bernie! You are doing really well!

    ReplyDelete