Saturday 11 July 2009


The challenge for lesson 5 was to add this frame! So I started again with the photo of Antoinette and used different textures, and some I used the multiply blend on rather than soft light to get just the right tone for the photo. I love how this has turned out! It's just like an old b&w faded photo IMO! I love how it looks at this size, but when I zoom into it in my PSE5, the textures are actually amazing! It really looks like an old photo that the acid in the paper has started to affect! So I added the frame but reduced the opacity so it would blend in a little more, rather than just look stuck on top and too modern!
If I eat brekkie at the pooter might just have time for the extra challenge before I have to go!!
Bernie x

1 comment:

  1. Looks fab Bernie! The frame really suits the photo too :)

    ReplyDelete