Saturday 4 July 2009


Just a quick little LO (although with all the erasing on the frame it wasn't actually that quick, lol) for the July Minikit challenge at Digital Pixel Pixies. You're given a minikit to play with, and can use other stash too, and this is what I came up with! http://digitalpixelpixies.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=22&sort=20a&page=1. I used the minikit with some more elements from the Angel Kit and also Boys will Be Boys (I believe - everything got a bit mixed up towards the end as I chopped and changed stuff about!)


Am drooping a bit in the heat now, so just going to upload to DPP and then watch Casualty!


Bernie x

1 comment:

  1. The forum has been updated to show how many points you will get for your amazing LO! I almost didnt recognize this was from my kits. You did a wonderful job hun!

    ReplyDelete