Friday 10 July 2009



Well, here is my end photo for lesson 3 of the Jessica Sprague photo editing class! I loved this class! Learnt about adjustment layers and hand-painting - love that technique, and I KNOW I will be using that more in the future!

On this photo, I desaturated it, added sepia tones and then blended the 2 things. Then I painted a bit of colour on her cheeks and lips, and made her eyes a proper blue like they are IRL (the camera had darkened them in the original photo so they didn't look blue at all once it had been desaturated a bit. Am really chuffed with this end result - could play at this sorta thing for hours, lol!!

One little bit of news thrilled me today! The Happiness LO below for the Scrap Like You Mean It challenge was chosen by Shimelle as being one of her half dozen or so favourites this week! Yay! Thanks Shimelle!

Off to do lesson 4 of the photo editing class now!

Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment