Wednesday 1 July 2009



I decided not to start any CT Los this evening as I was so tired, and just to do a LO for the Scrap Like You Mean It Challenge at UKScrappers. I'm really pleased I did, as it came out just as I'd hoped!!

Credits: b/g, bird, butterflies = Arkansas Outhouse Scraps Southern breeze kit available at Digital Pixel Pixies - http://digitalpixelpixies.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_10&products_id=561 - it's MASSIVELY on sale atm, so grab it quick!!!

Wire, ribbon, flowers, paper circles = Kimmies Kreations Feel The Music kit available at Scrap It Sassy - https://scrapitsassy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20_72&products_id=5327&zenid=61975c6604f907f8c2c7b41414e79298 - also on sale so grab ANOTHER bargain!!

Splat = Corinne Designs @Boutique Digiscrap - Matin Calin add on - http://www.boutique-digiscrap.com/boutique.php?preview=ADDMATINCALINCORINNE - beautiful kits!

Mask = Dawn Inskipp - Strawberry Crush - available at Pickleberrypop - http://www.pickleberrypop.com/shop/product.php?productid=4433&cat=0&page=1 - absolutely gorgeous kit...def worth treating yourself!!

Family news: Evie's butterflies started emerging on Sunday night, so they wer eset free yesterday evening. That's the reason I used the butterflies on this LO - they're very like the ones we had - Painted ladies - in colour at least!! - and Evie has loved every minute of having the caterpillas and then the butterfly house. I think she'll remember it forever, esp. when she looks at this LO!

Antoinette has had a slightly wonderful week so far! On Monday evening she took part in her first dressage comp for over a year, riding Molly of course, and came joint 2nd!! She looked so beautiful, and just like the 'professional' riders on the TV! All poshed up and with her hair in a bun and net!! Proud mummy moment or what?!!!!

Then today I treated Antoinette to a new hair cut! Not just a cut but a nice wash and treatment too...she's had layers put in and her hair was then dried and straightened. She loves, I love it, and she looks even more beautiful than before, if that's possible!! It really suits her, and has taken a lot of the weight out of her really thick hair at this hot time of year!

Just a shame she's had a pile of Maths homework this evening, but still, it all got done eventually, even if it did mean another late night!

I've got 4 kits all downloaded and waiting to be worked on for the 3 CTs I'm on, but am way too tired to start tonight! Am so inspired though, having seen (and used!) some bits of them this evening on this LO!!!

Must get to bed now!

Bernie x

5 comments:

  1. I love this one Bernie, I gave up on digi layouts, i'm not that great at them. I might just have another bash after seeing this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I tried digi and it was beyond me. I had a fabulous tutorial I went by on the Shabbyprincess site and brilliant as it was - 5 mins later I would forget everything again :D I love how you've managed to get the photo to blend into the paper almost - no sharp edges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely news about the butterflies & dressage :) Great LO too, you're tempting me noe to try digi but I love my paper & embellies to much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love it when being pleased with a LO sparks my mojo into wanting to do more...good for you gal, hope you enjoiy the next chance you get! Great LOs.

    ReplyDelete