Friday 26 June 2009






Just a quick post tonight as my eyelids are drooping!! Here are my 3 Los for the Scrap It Sassy CT - I chose a kit called Something Serene by Secret Garden available here https://scrapitsassy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20_26&products_id=4793&zenid=3013acb8f4a8d44e42e3d9e84ed2a2ed .
Gorgeous kit with lots of lovely colours, shades and elements of course! I was so pleased to use this kit, as my eldest DD, Antoinette, went on her first ever beach hack on Monday, and I knew the kit would be perfect for those photos! (The little horseshoe in the box is actually a photo I took at the beach!). I also wanted to show how versatile the kit is, and doesn't need to be used solely for beach-type LOs, hence the top LO of Antoinette being all thoughtful!! I loved the little white flowers and red gems - beautiful!
I'm going to upload the LO everywhere else tomorrow, as I'm too tired to sit here much longer, and it's so muggy here tonight - it's been like it all day actually, and thunder is forecast. It will probably arrive in the middle of the night and wake up Evie so I'll lose some sleep..Antoinette will, of course, sleep through it all!!
Antoinette is back from Guides now as begging for hot chocolate before bed, so need to go and make that for her - of course nobody else can make it as nice as me!!!
Just found another idea for teacher's end of year pressies - 2 coasters BIA'd together with a calendar inside, so have just been finding freebie calendars to print off that have the correct image for what I want! Hopefully tomorrow will see several teachers' pressies all made!!
Nite!
Bernie x

3 comments:

  1. lovely layouts I love the one of your daughter going really fast on the beach the paper just works so well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LOs, love the colours you've chosen, they go so well with the photos & mood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab LO's, really gorgeous.
    x

    ReplyDelete