Saturday 6 June 2009



Here is my latest LO - and how pleased am I with it?!! It's for the Bits N Bobs CT, and is made using the Watermelon kit available at Exquisite Scraps here http://exquisitescraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1798 .

It took me a couple of hours (and the rest!!) what with all the little pieces to move around and slot in, lol, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself with this kit, and I think it shows! The photo is of Evie at Chessington last Friday, with her Uncle Tony's sunglasses on! I loved the picture and it suits the 'feel' of the kit just nicely!

There's so much in this kit - there's everything on here in at least 2 more colourways, and loads more elements I just couldn't fit on, lol, despite trying hard!!! A really beautiful kit, and I'm so glad I've had the chance to play with it!

Family News: Evie and I had an eye test today. Mine haven't changed much at all - I may need to wear my glasses for close-up work more often that's all (I'd better find them then, eh?!). Evie however needed new glasses. her left eye is weaker than the right, and although it hadn't changed much, the Optician thought it worth getting a new pair. Of course we could have just changed the lenses in her old frames, but Evie REALLY wanted a new pair of frames!! (This from the girl who threw a hissy for when she found out she'd have to wear glasses originally!!!). She chose a nice pink pair with chequered arms in lilac and white...no doubt photos will follow once the new glasses arrive! The Optician told us (which wasn't mentioned before) that vision in her left eye had always been blurred. If it had been discovered earlier she would have had to have an eye patch to try and correct the eye, but as she's almost 7 now there's no point. So that was quite stunning news.

Right! Am off to stretch out my bent over back now, lol, having had a nice long afternoon and evening on the pooter doing CT work! I just HAD to upload this LO before switching off though as I'm so pleased with it!

Bernie x

1 comment: