Thursday 18 June 2009



Here is my first LO with a new kit from Scrap It Sassy - Jai ho by Gothic Inspirations - https://scrapitsassy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20_123&products_id=4270&zenid=8288fa6fbf533a9f2fcaca1c6db3b8f7 .

This was the complete opposite of the kind of kit I thought I'd choose for my next CT kit, as I was looking for something with several colourways within it - easier to match with kids coloured clothes I though!! But when I saw this kit it just called to me for some reason, so I snagged it!

Today I finished work early so came home and have had a lovely hour and a half playing with all the gorgeous elements in the kit!! I used this photo of Evie that I'd played with previously to get a certain look about it. I liked the way the 'hardness' of the photo illustrated just what a will Evie actually has now she's 7, having been the most mild-mannered and pliable younger child!!!

There are in fact several shades within the kit, so I could choose darker or lighter according to the depth I wanted! I loved the design on this paper - to show Evie does have a bit of feminine gentleness about her still, lol - and there are loads more backgrounds to use yet!

So I'm looking forward to having more of a play with this kit later this evening! I've had a lovely relaxing afternoon with it, and absolutely LOVE this LO I've created!!

Just time for a nice coffee now before going to pick up the girls from school!

Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment