Wednesday 3 June 2009


This is my 2nd LO for Scrap It Sassy! All the same kit - Shout for Joy by ISKRAP! (Link to store below). There's so much you can do with this kit, honestly! This is another photo from our day at Chessington - we were in a queue and Tony gave Evie his sunglasses to play with as it was a tad boring, waiting waiting waiting, lol:D Evie did so well that day, keeping her chin up when she felt rough with a cold! Tomorrow evening I'll upload these to the nec. galleries, but for this evenig I'm pooped! I seem to have had sleeping sickness all day today for some reason - probably too many late nights, when I sit and make a digi LO with a scrummy new kit, and then look up and it's 11pm! Then I'm so pleased with what I've made and inspired to do more, that I find it hard to get to sleep!! Mad!

Family news: Antoinette came home with another 2 merits today - she doesn't often tell me when she gets any so that was great to hear...and they have to keep a tally ofthem n their planners - she's almost up to 60 for the whole year, so is obviously doing very well with her work at secondary school! She also came home with her Monitoring Report today - they receive one each term and it lists their subjects, what their expected grade will be at Yr 9, and whether they are on target, ahead of target or behind...no behinds for us again, and about 5 aheads, so that's all good news!
Evie came out of school glowing - she'd been given 7 house points today and will be getting a merit for contributing so much to a lovely Class Mass this morning! Parents are allowed to go in for those, so of course mum and I went! Especially as Evie had a reading! She also put up her hand and was picked to answer 2 of Fr. Luke's questions about Pentecost, which was lovely to see her growing in cofidence now! She also sat quietly for the whole of the Mass, despite having the noisiest boy in the class next to her, lol!!
So all round, a happy day! Now I'm gonna go and make DH happy by giving him the chocolate mum sent down for him!!!
Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment