Sunday 21 June 2009



My first LO with an adorable new kit - Garden of Life - by Bits N Bobs available at Exquisite Scraps http://exquisitescraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_150&products_id=1948 . I am SOOOOO pleased with this LO! I wanted to do something a little different (for me!) and also to try to show the versatility of this kit. I know I keep banging on about this aspect of some kits, but it never ceases to amaze me how clever designers are when putting together a kit!! Although there is lots of colour in this very generous kit, I wanted to just use a few bits of the more neutral colours and see what i could achieve! I LOVE this LO, so am just uploading it this evening before turning off the pooter!!

Family news: We had EXCELLENT news today - Pat, Molly's owner (she's unwell and moving to Sussex, remember, and was going to sell her horse which Antoinette has been loaning), told us that she's decided that we are the only people she would sell Molly to, and she can't bear the thought of Molly going somewhere where she wouldn't be appreciated fully or cared for as Pat would like, so she's not selling her now! She's moving Molly down to Sussex with her!! Yay!! I can't tell you how pleased and relieved I am!! Pat has found a little farm just a few minutes from where she herself will be living. It's only a small affair with a small school, but they do a lot of hacking out through the countryside, and lessons on a small scale, which molly will be used for. So it looks like Molly will have a lovely, happy life and not have to leave Pat!! As Sussex isn't too far away from us, we're thinking that in the Summer hols we may take a trip to the area (once we have the name/addy of the farm from Pat!) and book Antoinette in for a lesson on Molly, and have a couple of nights in a Travelodge so we could then maybe take in a Sealife centre for Evie (she's studying 'under the sea' at school and has gone absolutely loopy about it! Tomorrow we have a biiiiiig bucket of various shells to take into school, as well as all the fishy rubber-type toys she possesses, and a mod-rock model fish she's made with Andy over the w/e!! Hope the teacher's ready for her, lol!!).

Right! Think I've done too much sitting aorund at the stables today, so my bones are stiff...off to stretch out a bit and watch some boring tv with DH!!!

More LOs with that lovely Bits N Bobs kit tomorrow!

Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment