Monday 8 June 2009



My last LO using the Watermelon kit by Bits N Bobs (available at Exquisite Scraps - link in post below). I've had this LO in my head all day, and although it hasn't turned out quite as I expected, I love it!! This is my niece, Megan-Elise, on her 10th Birthday. I turned the photo b&w as it just fitted in better and was less distracting. I managed to cut myself a scalloped edge or 2, lol, and the eraser button got quite a lot of use this evening to make things under and over!!

This LO has obviously taxed my brain so much, LOL, I've now got a headache and can't believe it's almost 11pm! Better go crash...hard day tomorrow with more digi scrapping in the morning, then lunch and an afternoon of crafting with my scrapping mate Paulette! All being well of course! Lately whenever I make plans something comes along to put a spanner in the works!!

It's almost Evie's birthday...she's so excited about her birthday ride and having Meg and Laura to sleep over...not to mention making cupcakes beforehand, LOL! She's also determined to have her ears pierced!!

Exciting news for Antoinette - there's a beach hack coming up in a couple of weeks and for £48 she can go on it! As I'm desperate for photos of her on a horse on a beach, LOL, I've said she can do it! Not sure who's more excited, me or Antoinette!!!

Right! TV time to calm me down after the excitement of finishing another LO (I still get that excited feeling, even after 4 months of digi scrapping!! Does it ever wear off?!!)

Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment