Friday 5 June 2009


My second LO for Digital Pixel Pixies with the Desert Dinos kit (link to the store below!). I took this photo last weekend. It's my mum, who absolutely HATES having her photo taken!! In all the years I've been taking photos, I can't remember a perfect shot with her not pulling a funny face or looking away or frowning, lol, you get the idea!! She bought this hat at the last minute before going up to my niece's stables for the day to watch her in a jumping competition. The weather had turned out really hot, and it's such a sun trap where people sit to watch up there, that she just needed some protection from the sun! She was chatting away to my eldest DD, so I stood snapping away until she just happened to look up with as good a smile as I'm ever going to get, lol, and thankfully I was ready for it!!! Don't know what she's going to think about the LO though!!!
Again, the versatility of the kit is obvious! The colours fitted the photo perfectly, and are actually very gentle for such a LO!
All in all I've loved using this kit, so thanks again for the chance to use it!!
Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment