Friday 5 June 2009

My first June kit from Digital pixel Pixies - it's the Desert Dinos kit by Just Another Scrap and can be found here... http://digitalpixelpixies.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_21&products_id=59 .When I first saw this kit, I was a bit worried as I don't have any dinosaur-themed photos easily to hand, lol, but once I'd downloaded it, it was obvious to see the full potential of the kit! There is so much more to this than solely dino pics!!! There are beautiful papers and elements in there, that are easily used for a whole variety of themes! So my first LO was a photo I took whilst hanging around at the stables last weekend! I managed to get right up close and personal to this little fellow while he was busy at his work!
I also managed to use the font 28 Days Later, as that was the font challenge at Digital Pixel Pixies! LOVE that font, and it suited the LO and the pp it was to be on perfectly!
Thanks for the opportunity of working with this kit - one I'd not naturally have been drawn to, having two girly girls, lol, but which i really enjoyed using and I can see this being one of my staples for my nature shots (I take a lot of flower shots on macro!!) in the future!
Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment