Tuesday 7 July 2009


Today I started the Jessica Sprague photo editing class - Frame Ups and Special Effects. Lesson 1 was to add a frame and wordart - nothing too complicated there, but I still LOVE the way she teaches via videocast!!! I'd chosen this photo before I knew what the wordart was, so then thought about changing it. But then I got to thinking...Sassy is a bit of an American term, and so not one I'd ever really use IRL, but the meaning it conveys to me is someone a little bit gutsy, stylish and on the ball. Well, this is Antoinette to a T!! Well, the stylish part is a bit tongue in cheek with regard to this photo, as there's a bit of a story! As we had to get Antoinette home and fed and watered before going to the stables to get Molly (the horse!) ready for their first ever beach hack, we arrived there after everyone else. So when Antoinette went to get a hi-vis jacket, there was only one left. It was all tatty, had buttons missing and was way too long for her really! But still, she didn't complain and made the best of it! That's my girl!
BTW, my then-6 yr old DD Evie took the photo!!
On to lesson 2 now!
Bernie x

2 comments:

  1. This frame is perfect for the photo! The colours of the sand and the sea are echoed in the colours of the frame ... and I think 'sassy' really suits it! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your pic and frame - and like you, I am a JS fan too - even if she will do flippin' video classes which I can seldom access!

    ReplyDelete