Friday 24 July 2009

Well, we're back from our little break in Hertfordshire, which was great! More details later with (hopefully!) some wonderful photos!!

I've still got to do the last couple of lessons in the photo editing class, and I've started the class on using Picasa 3 for my digi stash - I've even been brave enough to delete almost all my digi stash from the pse5 organiser!!! I've only kept the stash Im using for CT work in there! It's much happier and working much faster now thank goodness!!

I've also signed up for the Jessica Sprague new class on Brushes - Brush Ability. Bargain at $25 I reckon as it sounds so interesting! Hoping it will stretch my digi knowledge even further!!

I've not yet downloaded all our holiday photos...I know there will be several hundred if not over 1000 when I do, so need a good run at it! Till now it's been a bit hectic in a quiet sorta way - weird beginning of the holidays type stuff, while we get used to not having the usual routine!

Unfortunately Antoinette's beach hack was cancelled today due to the heavy rain and even thunderstorm! Hopefully it will take place on Monday 3rd August. Evie is booked in for 2 mini pony afternoons (specially for under-8s) this Sunday and at the end of August; Antoinette has her dressage comp. on Monday evening and what with normal lessons, a whole new summer routine is making itself felt!!!

Now I'm off to watch the end of the Bill (what about the new time, new look then?!! not sure about the creepy music throughout myself, lol!) and then Criminal Minds - I LURVE that stuff! If I could study anything it'd be that, whatever it's called..being able to profile someone...fascinating!

Hopefully back with some photos this w/e sometime! Woburn Safari park was fantastic, and we had a bear, a tiger, a lion and a wolf, (plus a little monkey, lol) all within a few feet of the car. Just hope having to take photos through a raindrop-spattered window didn't spoil them!

Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment