Monday 13 July 2009


My first LO this month for the Scrap It Sassy CT. I chose a kit called Feel The Music by Kimmie's Kreations - get it here... https://scrapitsassy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20_72&products_id=5327&zenid=3e67beee4a5fdb79ef5a6ddaf4ab2616
There are some gorgeous elemts in this kit - some I've used on other LOs but not on these ones, such as torn paper circles (love those!!), and some beautiful flower stems.
These b/gs made me want to do an elegant-feeling LO, so went with that, and left a higher shadow on the border so it appears to be within a box-frame (hopefully, anyway, lol!). This LO would actually go very well with the colours in my living room...maybe I should get it made into a canvas for hanging!!
Antoinette has just had layers put in her very long and thick hair. They look lovely, but she looks older than ever now - scary for me!!
Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment