Monday 6 July 2009





My next two LOs, using Boys Will Be Boys kit by Aleah's Mummy Designs, available at Digital Pixel Pixies...http://digitalpixelpixies.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_22&products_id=13 . I was wondering if this would be harder for me to use having 2 girls, but there is SO much in the kit, and such varied items, that it was really easy to use! There's so much more that I haven't been able to use on these LOs, and they would be suitable for all kinds of LO themes! I love the dramatic b/gs and unusual elements! As well as all the gorgeous blingy stuff!!

Family News: Not much to tell today really! Think Evie's having a growing spurt as she's eaten like a horse this evening (usually her appetite resembles that of a sparrow!!). Andy's getting ready to take his schoolkids to Birmingham tomorrow (yep, Birmingham! Must be mad! Bit of a trek!) - their Choir got through to the Nationals of a comp., so it had to be done! Mums' going with him as they had spare seats on the coach, and is meeting up with her sister, Marion for a couple of hours before the performance!

Antoinette is still faithfully taping banana skin to her cluster of veruccas on her big toe to see if they will get rid where bazooka and freezing solution have so far failed!! I'd heard about this before, but when I saw it in the Healthspan magazine, I thought we'd give it a go. After that it may well be a trip to the Dr. and then the clinic...she won't like that!!! At the moment she's miffed that she'll miss swimming on Wednesday because of them...but doesn't want me to buy a verucca sock, as everyone will know!! Mad girl! mind you, she must be mad wanting to swim in thr school pool anyway, lol! It's not changed much since I attended the school! I'm pleased my dislike of swimming hasn't rubbed off on her though!

Right! got some more uploading to do before I can crash and watch the new Torchwood progs!

Bernie x

1 comment:

  1. These are just gorgeous hun! Thank you so much for the great review. I am glad you like this kit so much!

    ReplyDelete