Tuesday 14 July 2009



I'm catching up with the Jessica Sprague Photo editing class this morning! This is lesson 8 - adding text. Obviously I know how to add text, but Jessica provided a link to a font I didn't already have (bit of a fontaholic!), which is a lovely font, apart from the fact it doesn't do capital letters, which I hate! Still, I've gritted my teeth and used it, even for the quote's author as it's actual shape is lovely! This was a view over Ramsgate, out to Cliffsend and the now defunct powerstation towers. To some they may be ugly things, but you get some really amazing weather down there sometimes...fog, clouds rolling in, sunsets, and they do make quite a dramatic statement in amongst all that!

There's also texture added to this photo - it was a folded paper texture, and I was actually quite pleased that you can't see many of the folds!! It really does add to the colour and the grain though!

On to lesson 9!

Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment