Saturday 18 July 2009



Here's my photo for lesson 11 of the photo editing class by Jessica Sprague! It's about spot recolouring, and it was SO simple! I've always wanted to know how this is done, and I can't believe it's so easy, lol!!

I chose this photo as we're in a bit of a rush this morning and time is limited, so feel I was a bit of a cheat as the horse was dark brown anyway, lol, but still, most of the colour was taken out of the photo and then a new adjustment layer used to paint with black over the rosette, hiding the mask, and letting the colour show through - simple! Who'd have thought, eh?!!!

Am all excited as we've bought tickets to go to Woburn Safari Park! Apparently it's like Longleat, except you can do the drive-through bit as many time as you want! I'm so excited about seeing the giraffes close up - I LURVE giraffes, lol!!!!

Anyway, things to do, people to see!

Bernie x

1 comment:

  1. Bernie, your pix and LOs are fab. I love the yellow page!

    ReplyDelete