Thursday 26 August 2010

Hummie's World - Course 2, Lesson 30



This was the one lesson I wasn't looking forward to, as it's so hard to find a realistic looking snowglobe! Even ones I've had in kits I wouldn't have used on a page!! I'm really pleased with how this turned out, anyway, despite it being a bit different to the instructions given, LOL! As usual I had to have a play and adapt things to my eye, LOL!
The writing says...Dear Marguerite, This is Charles Darwin's house which we visited last week...'
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: b/g: Secret Diary 2 by Cali from digiscrapping.ch; Flower - Just Blue kit by Nanny Bernie available at Scrap It Sassy; Watch - Carolyn Louise kit by Girlboheme Studios available at Divine Digital

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Sorry, that did not respond earlier.
    I stopped up to the designers that have little time for this.
    Thank you for your cooperation. Do not lose touch.

    ReplyDelete