Thursday 5 August 2010

CT LO for Snickerdoodle Designs by Karen using the NEW! Concrete Styles.



I got hold of Karen's new Concrete styles today and wanted to have a play! Karen was kind enough to put instructions and the xml file in with the styles, making life so much easier for amateur style-users like me!!

I did enjoy making this!

I used the bird's nest in the Outside My Window kit (by SnickerdoodleDesigns by Karen) to make a mask, then added one of the styles to that. To this I clipped the photo.

I added a style to the b/g layer and changed the scale until it had a big enough bevel to look like a concrete panel, such as would be displayed on a wall...

I was looking for a quote, but then found this poem that goes so well with the image of the poppy that I decided to use that. I wanted it to look as if the pic is kinda painted on to an engraved concrete panel. I'm quite pleased with this!

TFL and don't forget to go get Karen's Concrete Styles NOW!!

Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment