Tuesday 17 August 2010

Hummie's World, Course 2, class 28 - dingbats



The class showed how to make a vintage type frame usig dingbats to add decoration. I was so inspired by this and looking at the dingbat fonts I have installed (from my paper scrapping days - another addiction!!) that I decided to make the whole page from dingbats (well, almost!). The frame with flowers and the vase with flowers, the cat and the frame corner decorations are all dingbats! I added a b/g paper, and coloured in using a textured brush and leaving a bit of white here and there for that handpainted look! I used a frame in the kit behind the dingbat frame and just erased the bits I didn't need! Add some butterflies and my title and voila! Took ages erasing and brushing, but I like it! Made a change anyway!!!
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: Dingbats: From the Garden, Halloweenies Demo & beautiful Ornament.
Kit: Rose's Love by JoeG Design available at DigiScrapMania

No comments:

Post a Comment