Wednesday 25 August 2010

Hummie's World, Course 2, Class 29 - Colour Blocking



Not something I ever liked as a paper scrapper, and hadn't bothered with in digi either. but now I have I actually like it! I thought it would limit possibilities, but that's not the case! Mind youl deciding which papers to use and where to place them made this take longer than I'd anticipated, LOL! But then I couldn't leave it alone and had to try different blending modes on each piece of paper in the template spaces, LOL, and add a couple of splotches for some variation in colour! Still, I'm pleased with the end result!
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: Template: Hummie;
kit: Carolyn Louise by Girlboheme Studios available at Divine Digital,
Glitter styles by GBG Designs - part of the All Creatures Great and Small Charity Collab kit from Funky Playground Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment