Thursday 10 September 2009

Scrap It Sassy CT LOs for Amagination's Autumn Vows kit



First off here's the link to this gorgeous kit https://scrapitsassy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20_230&products_id=6407&zenid=a06945886b901137d8f97315046718fd .Every part of this kit is beautifully made and so delicate - just perfect for wedding LOs! But of course, me being me, I wanted to stretch myself and see just what this kit could do for me using other sorts of photos, and I wasn't disappointed! I loved making the top LO of my niece Megan-Elise! All the floaty, delicate pieces just came together effortlessly to create a dreamy kinda LO!
The bottom LO, is my eldest DD, aged 12, with DH in May this year. He was ringing me to find out where I was and I was a little way away taking photo of him, LOL! I love the look on DD's face as she snuck in a cuddle!
So, there we have them! I was really pleased that a kit I'd usually shy away from, not having any wedding pics to hand, was so versatile it could cope with my ordinary every day pics!!! Thank you!
Bernie x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pages, Bernie! It's great seeing the different stlyes and ideas people come up with using these kits.

    ReplyDelete