Thursday 3 September 2009

My First Guest CT LOs for Mireille!





I thought this kit would be perefct for some of the beach shots we've taken this summer, and I was right! Here's the link to the kit... http://www.angels-scrap-shop.de/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=17_29&products_id=130&number_of_uploads=0&language=en . There are some lovely b/gs and gorgeous elements in there...with some especially cute little characters, as can be seen on my 'gappy happy smile' LO! I've loved working with this kit, and look forward to the next! Thanks to Mireille for giving me the opportunity!
Family News: Well, we have all the school uniform we need now I believe! We even found pure white trainers for Antoinette - no other colour on them at all! - as per the new school uniform instructions from the Federation Head! We've managed some household chores that have been avoided for several weeks, lol, and I've even managed to get photos off my camera and the pooter and onto a 4GB memory stick! I couldn't face putting them all onto about 10 different CDs, as there are so many photos!! I'm back doing WW with a vengeance...am hoping if I write it here I may stick to it a bit better! Now I just need to make some notes for LSNED - I'm not doing my pages yet; I'm noting down my thought for each day and Paulette and I are going to do a week's worth next Wed. evening when I go to hers from the first of our craft evenings after the holidays!
Oh and I had a mammoth shopping spree today - I used my $10 voucher at SIS and managed to pick up a good few kits, all of which are scrummy!! Can't wait to play! I've printed off the new sketch challenge at Pickleberry Papercraft, and am hoping to get time to do a digi LO for that!
So! On with the uploading, then I can start a new kit! Or a challenge!
Bernie x

1 comment:

  1. Amazing layouts, the horse riding on beach photo is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete