Tuesday 22 September 2009

LOs just for me!!


These are 2 Los I made just for myself!! I've been given and/or bought a whole load of Lauren's (Rustic Charm Creations) kits/stash, and have been wanting to have a play for ages now, so I've had a lovely morning using 2 of her kits...Autumn Love and Autumn Blooms Mini kit. Here's the link to Lauren's whole store at Scrap It Sassy https://scrapitsassy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=92&zenid=da33c29631acee6eee0839a643ea1954 so you can see everything she has there!
In 'The Cousins', I used a template by Lauren and just added a coupla bits! The bottom LO is all my own work, and utilises both kits mentioned above, plus some zig-zag stitches of Lauren's.
As usual, all the elements and b/gs are fantastic quality, and so easy to use! I had to remind myself that as these aren't CT LOs, I could recolour where I liked, lol, but only needed to recolour the swirl just to add a touch more pale blue! The blue b/g isn't a paper, just the b/g layer coloured to match the icing on the cakes!
Looking forward to using some more of my recent purchases from Lauren's store!!
Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment