Saturday 5 September 2009

CT Los for GirlBoheme using Sail, Sail Away kit








So! Here are my LOs using this beautiful kit! You already got a sneak at some of the stash in my LO for Pickleberry Papercrafts' Sketch challenge, but hopefully these will show you a bit more of what's inside this generous kit! here's the link to the Scrapbird.com store... http://scrapbird.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=73_186&products_id=1329&zenid=e9b6db2045ee31ab87b381b9d6238ef3 .For what's inside that's a bargain price, have to say!
First up, I was really excited to see 2 masks included in the kit! They are both beautiful, and I put them to good use! On my Child of the Sea LO, I used one mask on the photo, then the other on the creamy paper, then again on an area of sea within the photo, to make this wonderful effect!
On the Family LO (at the top!) I used the same mask on both the photo and then on a paper for a more subtle effect!
On the Walmer Castle LO, I used the mask as it came, to add a bit of dark grungyness around the edges of the LO! See how versatile masks are?!!!
There is so much I haven't yet used in the kit, but I had to stop at these 5 Los using the kit (inc. 'comfy ride' below!) or I could have carried on until Christmas, lol!! Thanks again to Aimee for giving me the opportunity to work with such high quality stash!!
Family News: At this hour of the morning, there's not much to tell yet! I'm trying to think of things each day for my LSNED class - just need to print off some tiny photos for the pages now, then I'll be all set to do a week's worth of pages on Weds. evening with Paulette!
Thankfully the wind has died down, and the sky is a bit brighter. Hopefully it will be a bit warmer today. The last couple of days I've actually felt cold, and it's a bit of a poke in the eye that summer may be coming to an end! The digi stash world seems to be full of back to school kits. I'm steadfastly ignoring them! Head in sand here trying to pretend nothing is happening on Monday morning!! All the uniforms are ready, school bags bought and pencil cases organised (if not packed into said bags!), it's just the thought of getting back to routine *shudder*. Still, it will be good for my diet if nothing else!
Off to play with my newest kit from Scrap It Sassy now - a lovely vintage number!
Bernie x

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog hun, gosh I cant believe how far you have come with the digi stuff since when I attempted to show you how to do it on your DH's laptop lol. The stuff on here is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete