Sunday 18 July 2010

Teacher Pressies time again!











This is an example of what I've been making! I've now made 7 sets like this one, but all different in colour and elements used, and with different quotes too! They are going to be put into a little perspexy-type cube that then sits on a base and rotates! The kit I used for this set is Sunshiney Day by KomB at Digiscrap Obsession - it's beautiful! Hopefully the teachers and TAs will like their presents!
To get all this done, I've had to neglect my studies at Hummie's World a bit, so want to get back on to those ASAP!
Bernie x

2 comments:

  1. love these Bernie and would like to see the finished article. Where do you get the cubes from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these Berniei and would love to see one finished. Where do you get the cubes from?

    ReplyDelete