Friday 9 July 2010

Hummie's World - Couse 2 class 19 - OOBs!



LOVED doing this! Well, technically I got a bit bored doing the erasing, LOL, but thanks to a great tip from Hummie (one of those ones that if I'd really thought about the problem I shoulda/coulda come up with it myself, LOL, so a real AHA moment! Quickly followed by a D'UH moment!!) on getting rid of the teeny tiny edges that remain in a b/g colour when you've extracted a person/object, I got on with it quite fast! (I'm not going to tell you the tip- you have to subscribe to find out all this exciting stuff for yourself, LOL And at only $5.50 a month, it's a real bragain!!!). I'm really pleased with my OOBs photo, and I got to use my new yellow kit that I purchased with my gift token from DigiScrap Obsession (I won the template challenge at DigiScrapMap!! Yay!!!). I love this kit; it's really beautiful, with soft colours, and as it's so rare I use yellow, I was really pleased to use some of this kit!!
Credits: Sunshiney Day by KimD at Digiscrap Obsession
TFL!
Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment