Friday 30 July 2010

Just for fun...! Fly!



Well this has taken me about 3 hours to create, LOL! It has a mahoosive 74 layers in there as well! No wonder my PSE took about 5 mins solid just to save the psd file!!!
This is what I love doing! Playing with a photo, masks and colour! I decided I wanted another page that can become a canvas when we move, to go with the one I made of Evie yesterday. In fact I'm loving this so much I may just do another couple of pages of Andy and myself!
I was so totally inspired by the kits I picked up from Imagine by Fran (blog) that I really wanted to publicly say thank you for her kindness in giving away these wonderful kits, and for the inspiration they give, that just slapped me in the face as soon as I opened the files, LOL! Thank you!
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: I used the following kits from Imagine by Fran : Tendre Comme Papa, Doux Comme Mama, Courant D'Air & Le Jardin de Noel.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bernie, Thank you so much for your comments on my blog and here. I am touched. You did a great job! I love your LO and your pic is wonderful (wow, amazing eyes !). Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete