Tuesday 27 July 2010

Hummie's World - Course 1, Class 8C - Hue, Saturation and Value



Here's my page for this class! I seemed to need to create a piece of art today rather than a traditional LO!
For my quote, I used the colour picker to take a colour from the lavendar and then reduced the saturation a tad. I tried all sorts of elements on the page, but really couldn't bear anything else on there! Instead I spent a while playing with textures and overlays and a coloured paper...blending them together and reducing opacity and changing some blending modes, until Iwas happy with the effect I achieved! Very satisfying, LOL!!
I think this one will be a piece of art I may actually have printed and hang on my wall once we move!!
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: Paper: Secret Garden Creations: Brighten Up (now retired); Textured paper by Fudgegraphics via Jessica Sprague class; overlay by House of 3 also via Jessica Sprague class.

No comments:

Post a Comment