Sunday 18 July 2010

The Sunday Creative & Hummie's World classes combined!





Here are my pages for this! They were both taken at Walmer Castle. The top one is the forest walk. I love walking there...I can feel myself relaxing as soon as I step under the huge trees, into the cool and the dark. The spots of light that come dancing through the leaves are almost magical! I feel totally connected with nature and God there, and completely apart from all the hustle bustle and stresses of the 'real world'!

The second photo is to illustrate the word 'Traditional'. To me this generally means something that has been around a long time and is established. Hence the photo of the castle, and the crown to represent the monarchy.

These are also for classes 21 & 22 of course 2 at Hummie's World - to justify text and to punch out a shape allowing the underneath to show through resp.
TFL!
Bernie x

Credits: Top page: Paper: Girlboheme Studios True North Kit available at Divine Digital,
Elements: Laurie Ann at Scrapartist,
Brush: Broken Tales from MyPhotoshop.com

Bottom page: brad: Phantom Scraps Forest Frolic kit available at Scrap It Sassy,
Crown: Royanna's My Treasure kit from Divine Digital

No comments:

Post a Comment