Saturday 9 May 2009


Well, the week passed so quickly, that I've only just sat down to do more digi scrapping! I've got about 5 minutes to write this before having to get to the stables to watch Antoinette's riding lesson, so will try to be succinct!


It's Round 2 of the NKOTB contest, so we got a new kit to use and a new challenge! It was to use a sketch or scralift a LO from their gallery and employ the rule of thirds. I found a sketch that worked for me as a jumping off point, and have just about got a rule of thirds element to the LO!!


This photo is of Evie, on 1st may '09, when she bravely pulled out her VERY wobbly front tooth (the other one went some weeks ago!) - she was so pleased it was out, and proud of herself for being brave enough to give it a little tug!!! Good time to ask for a gappy smile pose!! Of all the photos I took, this is my favourite!


Anyway, the horses are calling, so here's the LO!!

Credits: Sweet Pollyanna Page Kit by Erica Belton at Digital Scrapbook Place
Fonts: Jenkins v.2.0 * Mary Jane Meade
Sketch: April '08 at DSP

Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment