Tuesday 19 May 2009



This is my first LO in my CT role for Bits N Bobs! (The kit is called Heaven Sent and is available at Exquisite Scraps - http://exquisitescraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_150&products_id=1625&zenid=c1db26a1bfd33155aaf08400627f2f12

The kit is stuffed full of goodies, and very versatile! As well as being good for kiddie photos, it's got crosses in, so will be really useful when Antoinette is confirmed next year in May, Evie makes her First Holy Communion in June two weeks later, and there's plenty of bling and beautiful swirls that will be useful when Marguerite (for those who don't know, my sister!) gets married!

When I first saw the delicate colouring of the papers and elements, I was wondering which photos I'd be able to use, and how it would work, as I usually use more colour!! BUT! It was so easy! Honestly! I'm so chuffed with how these LOs have worked out, and are different to anything I've created before! So thank you Julie for making such a great kit and giving me the opportunity to play with it for you!!!

News from today? Well, I played the organ at Church today for a funeral - I still get so nervous about doing a funeral. It's silly really...I feel like it will matter so much if I mess up, but probably, with all the sadness and grief around, nobody would particularly notice or remember! And I don't usually mess up at all anyway! Mad!

Then I had a nice couple of hours with my niece, Megan - the one in the LO!! - as she was off school with a cold (btw I've got a lovely sore throat now Meg - thanks!!!). Next it was taking mum to the Dentist and straight on to pick up Evie from school! She was over the moon, as she got TWO merits today (for excellent Maths homework and a fantastic story) which means in Assembly on Friday she will now be presented with another Bronze merit certificate, (you get a Bronze for receiving 3 merits) and also her first ever Silver (you get a silver for earning threee Bronzes!!). No doubt I shall be in floods when she's called up on Friday!

No news from Antoinette - wonder how she's getting on! Bet she's having a great time! Today was going to a local town and buying cake and postcards to write all in French and send home! Hopefully she enjoyed that!!

Will end now as I'm getting tired and have another LO to upload yet!!

Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment