Wednesday 27 May 2009



Here's my first ever LO for the CT of Digital Pixel Pixies! The kit is Beautiful Life by Opanasko Art Designs - http://digitalpixelpixies.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_72&products_id=170 - it's an amazingly large kit, and it's the first time I've ever done a LO quite like this! I played around with elements, adjusting the opacity so they all blended together to create this background - took me over two hours, but I had such fun! Evie asked for her hair to be put into lots of little plaits one weekend, and was so happy when it was done!!

Off to the stables soon for Antoinette's loan ride. The rain has started now, and Evie is laying asleep on the sofa with a raised temperature, sore throat and headache. Hoping she will feel a bit better when she wakes up!

Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment