Saturday 30 May 2009

No Lo for this evening as DDs had the pooter all morning, and I can't stand the slow lappy atm, lol, and then it was out to the stables for a couple of hours, then back home, all into PJs by 4.30pm, and a gals night in for us! I'd sent Andy and his brother Nick off to the rugby at twickenham - England v Barbarians (made good use of my Tesco Deals vouchers to get the tickets!) - unfortunately their presence didn't help England to win!!!

yesterday we went to Chessington with Margie, Megan-Elise and Tony. The weather was lovely - hot but not too hot and some nice cloud to cool us in the afternoon! I'm hoping I've got some good shots, but haven't had the time to look at them on the pooter yet (back to the above post!!!).

I've been accepted on another CT - Scrap IT Sassy! Exciting stuff! I must go and join their Yahoo group, although, have to say, I can't stand Yahoo!! Just don't find it user-friendly!

Anyway, this is going to be all from me for today as my eyes are so tired, and I've got a sore throat...hoping I haven't got what Antoinette's coming out of, and Evie's suffering with still - poor little thing, she has a horrid croupy cough and greeny mucus making an appearance at any opportunity! Yuck!! I def do NOT want that!!

Nite!

Bernie x

No comments:

Post a Comment